Monday, 5 July 2010

Destashing fabrics


Trying to limit myself to having only four drawers of fabric is forcing me to destash, so I've spent an hour or two sifting through them trying not to listen to my inner-hoarder that just tells me to squash more in and risk breaking the drawer and crumpling all the fabrics.

I've put together some scrap bags of lots of lovely pink fabrics, including Heather Bailey, Robert Kaufman and Joel Dewberry prints. Each bag has about 8oz of fabric in it, some larger cuts, some smaller...roughly covering about 1.5 metres when spread out. They'd be useful for patchwork, smaller projects and applique...of the pink variety. (The pieces you see below are all folded, none of them are that small). [UPDATED: The scrap bags have now all sold...but as they've been so popular I've now added some more, see end of post].


I'm also destashing some larger pieces....I have 4 uncut metres of each of these fabrics. The first is Joel Dewberry:


The second is some Jennifer Paganelli from the Mod Girls range:


The third lot includes lots of large cuts of Amy Butler prints from the Lotus range and some Joel Dewberry and makes up around 6.5 metres in total:


UPDATED: I've now added these scrap bags:


If you're interested you can find them all on Etsy here.

UPDATED: All fabrics have now been sold, however, if you want me to make up an 8oz scrap bag for you then send me an email and I'll create a custom listing for you on Etsy. They cost $18 + $4.50 P&P in the UK (sorry Etsy only works in US dollars). I'm happy to post abroad, but the postage may be a little more. Thank you so much to all the lovelies who have helped me destash...my fabric drawers are beginning to close more easily!

Florence x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - it's always really lovely to hear from people.

I now tend to reply within the comments section, so please do check back if you've asked a question or wish to chat.

Florence x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...